Free Social Media Management Tools
Are you prepared to supercharge your digital marketing with free social media management tools?
These tools deliver unique functions that help you get more out of social media with less effort.
1. Social Champ
The Social Champ is a social media management tool with high-level automation features that supports all six major social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google My Business.
- You can fully automate processes with features like an automatic RSS feed, bulk upload, social media calendar, analytics, team collaboration, recycling, replay, and more.
- Social Champ also has integrations for Canva, bit.ly, UTM tracking, and a royalty-free image library. Overall, Social Champ allows you to perform all social media tasks, from creation and scheduling to analysis and monitoring.
- Use the content pane to create, edit, design, and schedule posts. View all scheduled posts in a calendar view and reschedule using drag-drop functions.
Analytics and reports allow you to track the progress of different social networks with platform-centric metrics.
Tools like Hootsuite and Buffer are helpful for scheduling posts. Nonetheless, if you don’t want to pay for social media programming, you still have options.
- And also, SocialOoomph is a freemium tool that allows you to schedule posts on your favourite social channel.
- Here free version gives you a profile, total scheduled posts, and up to three posts per hour.
- However, yes, if you need to post on multiple social networks, you must purchase a premium membership. But if you are going to duplicate to a channel, this is an easy option.
- Many B2B companies like to double their bet on LinkedIn.
- With SocialOomph, you can schedule posts to run many times a day, each day of the week, so you can sit back while your content works behind the scenes for your business.
- If you are observing for a tool to schedule easily, participate and report on social media for all your profiles, Agorapulse is the tool for you.
- Agorapulse has powerful features to make social media management more effortless.
- Additionally, Agorapulse’s 14-day free trial lets you try out all aspects of the tool, including flexible scheduling options.
- Ad comment management, automatic report scheduling, and world-class customer support.
- Ready to fix your Instagram feed? Later is a tool that helps you personalize your feed to create a powerful and intentional presence when people click on your channel.
- Setting up an Instagram profile is 100% free, so you can start your influencer career by creating (instead of paying). Get analytics for your IG profile too.
- Later, you can custom Planoly to plan and list your Instagram posts.
- Here free plan includes 2 social profiles for scheduled posts. So you can power your Pinterest posts simultaneously, up to 30 posts per month.
- The latest version of Linkit from Planoly also allows you to link to products, resources, websites, etc. You were using the link in your bio.
Also Read: How to do Great interview for a Remote Role